Written in a clear, approachable style, this is the most comprehensive textbook currently available for anyone studying anatomy and physiology at level 2 or 3.
Designed for use both in the classroom and as a home study resource, it provides all the information necessary to meet or exceed the curriculum requirements of all the major international awarding bodies.
This book incorporates many unique features not found in other texts and is the only resource that students should need to complete their studies in anatomy and physiology.
Its benefits include:
- meet National Occupational Standards (NOS) for beauty, hair, nails, and spa as defined by Habia;
- meets existing NOS for complementary therapies as defined by Skills for Health;
- meets the standards required by all the main professional bodies for massage, aromatherapy, and reflexology;
- contains comprehensive pathology of all body systems;
- each chapter has revision and multiple choice questions, and a study outline.Endorsed and reviewed by awarding bodies and professional associations and adopted by colleges worldwide.