Written in a clear, approachable style, this textbook is intended for anyone studying reflexology at level 2 or 3.
Designed for use both in the classroom and as a home study resource, it provides all the information necessary to meet or exceed the curriculum requirements or all the major awarding bodies.
This book incorporates many unique features not found in other texts and students will find it an essential guide and reference point for their studies in reflexology.
It benefits include:
- meets the current National Occupational Standards for reflexology;
- meets the standards required by all the main awarding bodies;
- suitable for levels 2 and 3;
- outlines each body system, explaining how, when, and why to work the reflexes;
- includes a chapter on hand reflexology;
- comprehensive pathology of all body systems;
- detailed and accurate anatomical drawings;
- revision and multiple choice questions for each chapter;
- study outline at the end of each chapter;
- case studies;
- covers current theories and philosophies;
- explores other complementary therapies.